The cameras have advanced tremendously over the last few years so much so that even still cameras can now record good videos. It is great that these cameras are accessible to a lot of people enabling them to share their experiences with the world in the form of videos.
Imagine you are back from a great trip with your friends. Everyone had a gala time evident by the videos you recorded on your brand new DSLR camera. You are all set to copy them to your computer and share it with your friends to relive all those wonderful moments. When you insert your memory card into your system, you are shocked to find out that the videos are missing. You search in every folder, but do not find it anywhere.
Before you panic, one thing you should absolutely not do is make any kind of additions to your memory card. The files might not be visible on your memory card, but they are very much present as only the master file table reference (which tells your Operating system where the file was located) is deleted. There is still a chance of recovery as long as you do not overwrite these files.
Common Data Loss Scenarios
Data loss can occur at any time. Here are few common scenarios:
- Physical damage: The SD cards are always prone to physical damages owing to their small size. Exposing them to high temperatures may cause components of the SD card to melt.
- File corruption: The Operating system of your camera or device that accesses your SD card can malfunction, which in turn causes file system corruption.
- Bad sectors: The bad sectors on your SD card are inaccessible due to a physical damage to the disk surface or failed flash memory transistors.
- Improper handling of SD card: If you insert and remove the SD card improperly from a cardholder or directly to your system, there are chances of files getting corrupted/lost as the SD card connectors are extremely delicate.
- Virus/Malware infection: since you use the SD card in many systems or cameras, there are chances of files getting infected with a virus, making them inaccessible.
Recover deleted videos using Remo Recover software
Remo Recover is a great tool to recover deleted videos from SD card. The software can recover all sorts of files including photos, videos, audios, office documents etc. The entire process of sd card recovery using Remo Recover is a simple one.
Just install the software and follow step-by-step guide in recovering deleted videos from memory card.
The software lets you retrieve files from formatted memory card as well. You can easily recover MP4, MOV, 3GP, RAW and other video formats as well. If you do not find the video file type you are looking for, you can add new file type using Raw signature search option.
If you are looking for the best deleted video recovery software to download, look no further! Remo Recover software can recover deleted/lost files from all kinds of storage devices.