At times, you may accidentally delete or end up losing precious photos from your Mac. These instances are common and you need not worry about it. This post has been written with an objective to help you deal with photo deletion/loss situation effectively. So, keep reading further to know how to recover photos on Mac.
At first, open up the ‘Trash’ and look for your photos. If you can’t find them there then, you need to rely on backup copies. Check whether you have enabled ‘Time Machine’ on your Macintosh. If you have enabled it, then you can easily recover photos from the back up generated by the Time Machine. In case, if you don’t have any backups and are really in a need to get back all your photos, then you can try out professional image restoration application – Remo Recover (Mac)-Media Edition. The tool is specifically designed to restore lost/deleted pictures, video, and other multimedia files. In order to utilize the application to recover photos on Mac you need to follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Step 1: Initially, you need to download and install the software on your Mac machine. Then, after the installation, click on the tool’s icon to launch it.
- Step 2: The main screen will display two options namely, Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos. Among these, choose any one option depending on your requirement
- Step 3: After that, choose the device/drive from which you wish to restore photos and hit on Next button
- Step 4: The application begins to restore photos on Mac and after it completes the process you can have a look at the data either in File Type View or Data Type View.
- Step 5: Finally save the pictures on secure destination
Note that the application is tried and tested by several users and is highly recommend on the positive feedbacks provided.