Partitions are created on iMac laptop mainly to separate the user data from OS and the application files. However, there are numerous reasons where the iMac partitions gets erased and sometimes inaccessible due to certain possibilities. A usual scenario by which partitions gets erased from iMac are as follows:
- Accidental Deletion of Partition: Partitions from iMac usually gets delete by user mistakes while performing some other operation. In every operating system, there is a built in disk management program for creating, resizing, deleting partition. While dealing with hard disk on iMac using disk management utility, you might delete a precious volume accidentally containing vital data.
- Partition Table Corruption: The iMac hard disk encloses all information about present partitions on disk. iMac hard drive partitions generally gets corrupt due to Master Boot Record damage that is MBR. In case, if you are using one than one operating system in your iMac then boot loader of the disk may get damage in different reasons and finally results in partition table corruption and leads to data loss.
- Partitioning Procedure: Using untrustworthy third party applications for partitioning procedure or inaccurate way of repartitioning hard disk on iMac laptops, sometimes results in large amount of data loss because these tools may delete the partition without any prior notification.
- Operating System Reinstallation: iMac laptop needs to be reinstalled the OS when it crashes or fails to boot generally because of some logical reasons. A smaller amount of knowledge in operating system reinstallation process can leads to large amount o data loss as user may inadvertently erase the partition; this type of incidence may leads to data loss enclosed onto it.
Furthermore, there are other reasons that may erase the partitions from iMac. But no requirement to get annoy! This is not the permanent data loss and you can rescue the erased partitions from iMac by employing Remo partition recovery software with simple clicks of mouse.
Features of Remo Recover Software on iMac
This software is highly capable and top rated across the globe in recovering erased partition from iMac with few mouse clicks. You can make use of this tool to get back erased partition from iMac having HFS +, HFS X, Fat 32, FAT 16 file systems with ease. By utilizing this program, you can undelete the partitions on computers that are running with diverse Mac OS X versions like Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard etc. The utility is capable to recover partitions that are missing due to Apple partition map damage without any difficulty. It facilitates you to restore partition data from iMac hard disk having bad sectors by creating disk images. By employing this software, you can also recover lost data from apple hard drive with ease.
Some Useful Tips
- Maintain valuable files backup on exterior memory to get it easily in case of data loss from iMac
- Backup your data before formatting or reinstalling Mac OS in your iMac
- Ought not to store fresh data on iMac after loss of data
- You must not use unreliable third party utilities for resizing or creating new partitions
- If your hard disk drive come across any issues like unexpected iMac turn off, freezes, sounds etc. then don’t avoid these warnings